ACCESS BANK ADVERT

ACCESS BANK ADVERT

Monday 16 February 2015

VIDEO;OBASANJO PART WAYS WITH PDP, TEARS MEMBERSHIP CARD INTO PIECES

tear2
Former president of Nigeria and one of the founding members of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Olusegun Obasanjo has just denounced his mmbership. Not only did he denounce his membership, he tore is membership card into pieces. Speaking to journalists on this shocking decision, he said;
“They said they want to expel me from PDP, although I have not been told but I have my ears on ground. We’ve been trying to run away from a man but he pleads we wait for him at the other side of the river. I have told you before that I became president on the platform of PDP, once I leave PDP I will not join any party.

“I will only be a Nigerian, I am ready to work with anybody regardless of political affiliation. Why would some people say they want to send me away, they don’t need to bother themselves, here’s your membership card, take it,” Chief Obasanjo said before dumping his membership card which was later torn by a member of the party from his ward.
“From today on, in the presence of all us and with your support, I am not going to be in any political party in Nigeria. I am no more a politician but a statesman both internally and externally. The issued that they want to expel me from the party for, once you people are with me what other people am I looking for”
Meanwhile, the Ogun state chapter of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has announced Olusegun Obasanjo’s expulsion from the party. The chapter made this announcement two hours after former president Obasanjo announced his exit from the PDP, tearing his membership card into pieces today, Monday, February 16.

Below is a picture of the torn card and a video of where and when the card as torn and who tore the card.
tear4

No comments:

Post a Comment