ACCESS BANK ADVERT

ACCESS BANK ADVERT

Friday 29 August 2014

RHEMA DELIVERANCE MISSION’S PROPHETIC YOUTH CONFERENCE 2014 RECORDS MASSIVE TESTIMONIES




 

The 2014 annual prophetic youth conference of Prophet Anene Nwachukwu’s Rhema Deliverance Mission may have come and gone but the ripple effect of the three days deliverance program will remain indelible in the Christian fold for a long time to come.

The conference that had fire-brand man of God, Prophet (Barr.) Ejike Nwachukwu as guest minister lived up to its prophetic theme “Arise and Shine”, he ministered prophetically to the congregation, touching them at their very points of need.

One of the highpoints of the program that ran from Wednesday 20th through Friday 22nd August was the songs ministration by Evang. Esiwe Chigozie Monday.

Indeed, there was massive deliverance and people suffering from the siege of satanic manipulations were set free from their afflictions.  One testimony that sent jitters to the spine of the congregation was that of a man who was married for 5 times to different women without any of them conceiving owing to ancestral curse but his sixth wife was invited to Rhema Deliverance Mission by a neighbor of theirs. 

According to the wife, Mrs. Gift Erehahon, she conceived after the man of God, Prophet Anene Nwachukwu delivered she and her husband.  In her words “Even when the man of God told me I was pregnant, I couldn’t believe it because I was still seeing my monthly flow, out of curiosity I went to the hospital for pregnancy taste where I was confirmed pregnant.  It was miraculous because there were no signs of pregnancy whatsoever, but I thank God I obeyed the prophet and I have received my miraculous children”.

Ministering at the prophetic anointing service to wind down the three days prophetic program, Prophet (Dr.) Anene Nwachukwu declared on Sunday  August 24 that every barren in the auditorium under the sound of his voice will have their miraculous babies before this time next year, while declaring that those expecting jobs and other needs will receive their miracles.

No comments:

Post a Comment