ACCESS BANK ADVERT

ACCESS BANK ADVERT

Friday 21 March 2014

Yeni Kuti's Baby Father, Femi Segun Popular Toastmaster Is Dead

Popular Toastmaster and father of Yeni Kuti's daughter (Fela Kuti's Daugther) Rolari is dead.
 
His Favorite Powerbike

He died as a result of injuries sustained after a fatal powerbike crash.

 All you need to know about Femi Segun


The Man For All Seasons

My name is Femi Segun, a humanist who has occupied leadership positions in diplomacy, banking, manufacturing, interior decoration, public relations, broadcasting, writing, entertainment, public affairs commentary, church, NGO non profit work and politics. My Motto is, Nolle me Tangere



This is My life
An alumnus of the famous Nigerian Public School, Igbobi College, Yaba and the University of Ife (OAU). I served three former Heads of State as Portuguese/French interpreter and Senior Protocol Aide between 1983 and 1990. I aspire to be excellent in all that I put my hands to and have exploited my gifts in as many vocations as I have been challenged with. I revel in the Arts and Antiques and have attended numerous training courses on banking as well as on interior decoration and design in the UK.
Officer of  the Order of Rio Branco (Brazil)
My years as a diplomat have afforded me the opportunity of serving my nation with honour. I have travelled around the world extensively with Heads of State. Of several mentions I received,  pre-eminent is the Officer of the Order of Rio Branco, Brazil presented to me by President Joao Bernado Figueiredo in 1983

Politics, Humanity and Mankind

I am a humanist who is deeply moved by the needless suffering of my fellow countrymen. It is in this spirit that I sought to serve in the Public domain, and offered myself  for the Senatorial Seat of the Lagos West Senatorial District in the 2003 Nigerian General Elections. I lost gallantly, but my political ambition is undiminished.
My foray into politics and my choice of  the Justice Party came as part of my beleif that the joy of every household is to be able to afford the three basic human needs; Food, Shelter and Clothing. The perennial suffering of the 'Common Man' who is starving in the midst of 'plenty' is nevertheless a challenge that I have personally taken up.
In the same manner in which I have embraced politics, I have also taken my quest to serve mankind higher with my introduction to, and my subsequent membership of the Rotary Club of Lagos. I am the incumbent International Service Director of the Club and have organised series of educative programmes which include, a presentation on the 'The Iraqi Conflict' by the Consul-General of the American Consulate in Nigeria, Ms Robyn Hinson-Jones, a lecture on 'International Relations' by Prof. Wale Omole, the former Vice Chancellor of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife and a presentation on 'The French Contribution to World Peace' by H.E, Ambassador Yves Gaudeil, the French Ambsassador to Nigeria.

No comments:

Post a Comment