ACCESS BANK ADVERT

ACCESS BANK ADVERT

Wednesday 26 April 2017

Maheeda: 'I Masturbate A Lot, I'm Addicted To Sex"

Continuing in her chat with LIB, Nigerian nudist and singer, Maheeda, has revealed an interesting thing about herself.

The Edo-born singer disclosed that she loves masturbating. 'I like to masturbate too. You know my husband is not always around, he's a businessman so most of the time I'm alone.
For instance I've been in Nigeria alone for about 2-months and I've been masturbating the hell out of myself' she said.

She also talked about her sex life; 'I always say I love sex, I'm addicted to sex but honestly I can do it anytime as much as 6 times in a day as far as there is food and a little bit of drink (laughs)'. 

When asked if she uses a intimacy gadget, she said; 'I love to use my hands, It's more sexy and sensitive that way but don't get me wrong, I'm straight, I'm married to a man'.

No comments:

Post a Comment