ACCESS BANK ADVERT

ACCESS BANK ADVERT

Wednesday 26 April 2017

INVITATION: Otunba Gani Adams Adds Another Year!

INVITATION TO MY 47th BIRTHDAY

I write to courteously request your presence as I celebrate my 47th year birthday. This event, affords me opportunity to reflect on my immediate past with aim of projecting into the future as I strives to build an egalitarian society where every individual irrespective of age, sex, religion, political creed and educational background will be proud of.

Sir, I will feel highly thrilled and delighted, if you will honor me with your presence at the venue. Looking forward to receive you.

Date: Sunday 30th April, 2017.

Venue: The Batten House, Plot A2 Block G, MKO Abiola Garden Road, Beside Adonai Court, off CIPM Avenue Ikeja, Lagos.

Time:  12:00noon 

I would be exceedingly grateful if this invitation is honoured

Yours’ faithfully,

Otunba (Dr) Gani Adams
National Coordinator, Oodua People’s Congress.
Convener, Oodua Progressive Union.

No comments:

Post a Comment