ACCESS BANK ADVERT

ACCESS BANK ADVERT

Wednesday 16 March 2016

EDO ELECTIONS:OGIEMWONYI WOOS DELEGATES





One of the major contenders on the platform of the All Progressive
Congress, APC, in the Edo State September 10th governorship race,
Engr. Chris Ogiemwonyi has advised the delegates who will elect
Governor Adams Oshiomhole’s successor to critically scrutinise the
credentials of those jostling to govern the state.


Engr. Ogiemwonyi made this assertion while addressing the delegates in
Owan West Local Government, Saboggida-Ora; Owan East Local Government
and at the headquarters of the oldest Local Government, Akoko-Edo.

“I am here to solicit for your votes as a brother, friend and
political party advocate who believe in due process. I am aware many
of my contenders in the race have visited you almost twice. It is not
out of hatred that I am visiting late. I was only obeying the
governor’s directives to wait till the ban on campaign is lifted.

“I want to tell you that I am a different kind of politician because
of my background as a technocrat. When I left school years back, I had
three jobs. Now, thousands of our youths are being turned out of
schools on a yearly bases without jobs and it aches my heart.

“As governor of Edo State, if you give me your votes, I will not only
create jobs for the teaming youths who are graduates, but will also
provide hooks with which you can fish by yourself; especially those
who have contributed immensely for the development of our dear party,
the APC.

“My major reason for seeking to be the governor of Edo is to eradicate
poverty because the statistics has shown that more than 60% of our
people are living below poverty line. As governor of the state I will
build on the legacy of governor Adams Oshiomhole who have laid the
bases for concrete governance”, Ogiemwonyi said.

At the various points of his campaign consultation, spanning through
the entire Edo North Senatorial District comprising six local
government from Owan West; East, Akoko-Edo, Etsako, West, East and
Central the people received Engr. Chris Ogiemwonyi with fanfare and
glitz. They lauded his unblemished record for serving the nation in
various capacity without faults.

Barrister Abubakar Yusuf, former students union president, University
of Benin and chairman A Y holdings and APC political leader in ward 3,
Etsako West local government said the people of Edo State are blessed
to have Chris Ogiemwonyi aspiring to consolidate on the good work of
Governor Adams Oshiomhole.

“I am indeed pleased that Edo State has the likes of Engr. Chris
Ogiemwonyi as one of the foremost contenders for the September 10th
governorship race. With his bold entrant Edo State can now separate
the boys from the men. The person who is said to be anointed by the
governor and the anointer now have serious battle to fight”, Barrister
Abubakar said.

No comments:

Post a Comment