ACCESS BANK ADVERT

ACCESS BANK ADVERT

Sunday 6 March 2016

Alesh Akeem Lost His Dad After Meeting American Singer Ciara (Metronews report)


It has been confirmed that the father of Alesh Akeem, Nigerian student
and artist who recently presented a portrait to award winning American
singer, Ciara is dead.

Alesh Akeem’s father Mr. Ismail Oriyomi Aleshinloye, was confirmed dead
in the early hours of Tuesday 1st of March 2016 after experiencing
serious of difficulties in breathing.

Akeem who just spoke to the media after coming out of the shock of his
father’s death accounted “As of 1:30am on Tuesday, I was reading
comments about my presentation to Ciara on Nairaland, when mum rushed
into my room asking me to come see my dad, on seeing him, I saw the
worst expression on his face with little tears struggling for breath. He
managed to tell us he couldn’t breathe, without wasting time, we rushed
him out to the hospital. Four hospitals didn’t attend to us until we
took him to the 5th and they confirmed he was dead.”

Alesh Akeem Facebook Post reads: “Wish my dad lived to see his son
trends all over the globe, but unfortunately, the man who gave me his
last penny for transportation to deliver this, on Sunday, 2 days ago,
passed away about 1:30am on Tuesday, yesterday; about time I delivered
my‪#‎Artsassination.
Well, his heart lives in me, I'll make you proud dad; I PROMISE...This
is for you pop! No consoling or R.I.P comments please!!! My dad only
passed away to rest and watch me continue from where he stopped, not
dead! ‪#‎Aleshian”

Ismail Oriyomi Aleshinloye who died at 71 was buried on the same day
according to Islamic religious rites and was survived by Wife, Children
and Grandchildren.

No comments:

Post a Comment