ACCESS BANK ADVERT

ACCESS BANK ADVERT

Thursday 17 September 2015

Senator Saraki Speaks On Code Of Conduct Allegtions


Senate President Bukola Saraki, speaking with National Assembly correspondents on the 13 count charge of corruption leveled against him by the Code of Conduct Bureau yesterday September 16th, he said;
“There is no doubt about that. It is mischievous, it is not correct and the issues therein are not true. As far as we are concerned, we are not shaken.
We will focus on what we have come to the Senate to do. I was elected by the people. I was elected by my colleagues to work for what is good and in the interest of this country and that is what I will do. For the Code of Conduct Tribunal to wait for 13 years before working on a declaration that was made since 2003 is ridiculous. I have always done my declaration and we will defend those allegations but we will continue to do our work here”

No comments:

Post a Comment