ACCESS BANK ADVERT

ACCESS BANK ADVERT

Wednesday 16 September 2015

Haters Criticise Mercy Johnson For Being Pregnant With 3rd Child

Nollywood Mercy Johnson, who is heavily pregnant with her third child has been criticised by fans who think she needs to learn about child spacing. According to the actress, she knows fully well about child spacing, but then, it all still depends on the individual. 
She replied saying;

“I am expecting my third child and I’m a married person so I don’t think people should ask me why. I understand the ethics of spacing kids but I’m a married person and an adult, I can decide the way I want to live my life.

So yes, I’m having my third baby very soon. Thank you so much for the good wishes, thank you so much for the hate speeches, but save some of the hate speeches because the fourth will soon come to round it up then you can show your anger then but for now it’s good news let’s celebrate.”

No comments:

Post a Comment