ACCESS BANK ADVERT

ACCESS BANK ADVERT

Monday 5 January 2015

Rev Fr Mbaka Says He's Not Afraid Of President Jonathan


Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka yesterday while giving a sermon at the Christ the King Catholic Parish GRA, Enugu,  said he had been receiving threat messages after his Dec. 31st, message where he said Nigerians should not vote for President Jonathan . He said;


“Tell them I am not afraid of them. I have said what I was asked to say. The only word I have for them is Isaiah 54:15,17: “Surely they shall gather, but because the gathering is not of God they shall scatter. No weapon fashioned against me shall prosper
“They said Buhari gave me money, but I have never met with Buhari. I don’t know him in person. I only delivered the message I was given and I stand by that message because the future of this country is bleak with Jonathan on the saddle.”

He also said, he had asked the first lady, Patience Jonathan when she came to his church to give him her number so he could pass messages across whenever he receives any, but thrice the first lady refused and asked a pastor with her to give him his own number instead.
“So, before that message, I had called the number for two weeks but it was always the Personal Assistant to the pastor that picked the calls,“ he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment