ACCESS BANK ADVERT

ACCESS BANK ADVERT

Tuesday 23 December 2014

Nollywood’s Sexy Tammy turns ‘God Mother’



Still basking in the euphoria of her recent awards as ‘Best Promising Actress in 2014’ and ‘Best New Actress In South West’, Tamilore Martins Ojo popularly known as ‘Sexy Tammy’ is set for the official release of her latest work into the Nollywood market.


Speaking from her Ibadan abode, Tammy explained that finishing touches are being put in place for a successful release of the movie before the year runs out. “My last movie ‘Alapa’ was a success story as it fetched me accolades and awards including Most Promising Actress of the Year and South West Leadership and Enterprise Award of Best New Actress in South West. So I am leveraging on this platform to consolidate my competency as a movie producer through this new work”.

Continuing, Tammy added that “I am not cooking it; I have finished cooking it and ready to be served to my fans before the end of this year”. TitledGod Mother’, Tammy said the movie specifically addresses the intricacies and consequences of prostitution. “The moral lesson is for the public to be wary of prostitution while our people also need to appreciate the fact that one should imbibe the spirit of contentment and avoid bad or negative influence. It was shot in Ibadan here and Bogumbe Abiola Paul directed it. Femi Adebayo, Iyabo Ojo, Akin Olaiya and other starts featured in the movie; and of course my humble self”, she said.

Besides being an actress and a producer, the pretty actress disclosed she is also into beauty and event management consultancy as she also runs a consultancy outfit that offers professional services for selected clients. “While acting and movie production has brought me fame and respect, I have also learnt not to abandon my skill and proficiency as a professional beauty and events management consultant”.  



Tammy whose role models include Genevieve Nnaji, Mercy Johnson, Ini Edo, Iyabo Ojo, Ronke Ojo, Femi Adebayo and Ronke Adesanya said she sees herself as a successful theatre, beauty and events management professional in the next 10 years. 

No comments:

Post a Comment