ACCESS BANK ADVERT

ACCESS BANK ADVERT

Sunday 28 December 2014

JACKIE CHAN'S SON TESTS POSITIVE FOR MARIJUANA


The 32-year-old Jaycee Chan, son of actor and kung fu star Jackie Chan has been charged with a drug offense and could face up to three years in jail.

He was arrested alongside 23 year-old Taiwanese actor Kai Ko. The pair were detained by Beijing police during a raid in Dongcheng district, the city’s commercial and cultural center.
Jackie Chan publicly addressed the incident immediately after his son was arrested in August on Sina Weibo
He said he was “extremely furious” and “extremely shocked” at the news of his son’s arrest.

I’m extremely furious, I hope that young people will see Jaycee as a cautionary tale and stay away from drugs.“I failed to teach my son and I should also bear responsibility. Jaycee and I deeply bow in apology to society.”

No comments:

Post a Comment