ACCESS BANK ADVERT

ACCESS BANK ADVERT

Friday 12 September 2014

I Caught My Wife Sleeping With My Neighbour In Our Bedroom, 75-years old man tells court

The 35-year-old marriage of a 75-year-old man, Mr. Israel Sanusi, has been dissolved by an Igando Customary Court, Lagos State, on grounds of the wife’s infidelity.

The court gave the order while delivering judgment in a divorce suit filed by Israel against his wife, Airat.

President of the court, Mr R.I. Adeyeri, said:”All efforts to reconcile the couple had proved futile as the petitioner insisted on divorce.

“The court has no choice than to dissolve the union despite the fact that the wife still claims she love her husband.

“Both parties are no longer husband and wife, they are free to go their separate ways.”

The husband had filed a suit seeking the dissolution of his 35-year-old union over infidelity.

Israel had told the court that he caught his wife sleeping with his neighbour.

“I caught my wife red-handed inside our bedroom making love with one of our neighbours; and I immediately reported her to her father who advised me to ignore her and marry another wife,” he said.

Israel, who also accused his wife of denying him sex, added: “Whenever I try to make love to her, she would beat me or use a sharp object to attack me.

“She also used a broken bottle to stab me on such occasions.

“It was frequent fights over sex in our former house that forced the landlord to give us a quit notice.”

In her defence, the 51-year-old Airat and mother of five admitted that she rented out her husband’s house without his consent.

“When my son wanted to marry the money he gave us was not sufficient and that is why I had to rent out a flat to get enough money for the wedding,” she said.

She said the man her husband claimed to have slept with her was invited by her to repair “something” in her room.

No comments:

Post a Comment