ACCESS BANK ADVERT

ACCESS BANK ADVERT

Wednesday 26 March 2014

IBADAN HOUSE OF HORROR PHOTOS...... Visitor Gives Scary Account

"WHAT I SAW AT THE KIDNAPPERS DEN SOKA AREA
IBADAN
Wonders they say shall never end o my people I was
heading towards Challenge from Iwo road yesterday,
on getting to Felele along Lagos/ Ibadan express way
at Macmillan to be precise, I noticed an unusual
numbers of cars parked by the road side and at the
middle of the express way. Taxis, Inter states buses,
private cars and motocycles were there en mass. Then
our very hostile driver said in a stern voice ‘’Awon eleyi
lo wo Aja ile to wa nibeyen ni sa’’ translated those
people are going to look at the discovered kidnappers
den over there, immediately the woman seated by the
driver shouted Jesus I guess she must be a member of
MFM luckily our driver parked to pick a passenger
going to challenge and as expected the sexy looking
lady seated by my side at the back start quizzing the
guy ’’ brother please are you coming from that Aja ile ?
is it in the bush? She asked 1001 questions within a
minute. The sweaty man who seems anxious to
divulge the story to whoever cares to listen presented
the detailed account of all he saw and all through I
pretended like it’s none of my own business
Suddenly on getting to Challenge, I noticed my heart
started pounding like a pestle pounding Ekiti Iyan
inside a mortar I muttered to myself I have to see that
dungeon then I went back immediately chartering a
taxi to the scene. I nearly mistook the place for a new
Mecca or Jerusalem of sort as people kept trooping in
on the street of Macmillan. I was thinking the crime
scene would be far in the forest so I rolled up my
sleeve and jeans getting ready for part 2 of endurance
trek but to my utmost surprise it wasn’t even up to
2minutes from the express, which made me doubt the
sincerity of the storyteller at first .I said to myself how
can a dungeon of death be situated amidst of
companies and houses like this I whispered to myself
in French Cest ne par possible, je suis par d’accord not
knowing I am playing myself a Maga. On getting to the
bush at the back yard of Macmillan, by the slaughter
house itself I saw some grounded cars consisting of
thousands of shoes, bags, clothes ,dresses shirts and
school uniforms, by the side I saw a well, filled to the
brim with human skulls, bones of various sizes and
shaved hair then liquid substances that looks like
blood this isn’t Nollywood film trick while house flies
and Tse tse flies kept bussing around in ecstasy. The
surroundings was littered with dead bodies both fresh,
dried and stinking ones ,mostly of women. Inside the
building are rooms filled with dead bodies and clothes
of killed victims, sophisticated charms and I.D card.
Dearest brethren people can be so wicked and
heartless in this country. As if that wasn’t enough, on
my way to work this morning, in front of GT Bank Ring
Road, I saw another unusual gathering of crowd on the
road again. Guess what?...................... It was another
fresh headless corpse slaughtered overnight and
dumped on the main road a woman for that matter
o....I didn’t wait because I no wan get query for work .
As 2015 draws nearer please lets be very careful and
watchful.....stop entering sole oooooo, endeavour to
enter taxis from the main parks and garages A Yoruba
adage says “Ifunra loogun agba”.....Please watch your
back always and to the runs girls all over, desist from
the act at least for now wait make dem finish election
o. Like my lovely mum use to say her prayers.....May
we never be used as a sacrificial lamb o.......better say
amen...."






No comments:

Post a Comment