ACCESS BANK ADVERT

ACCESS BANK ADVERT

Tuesday 18 February 2014

Singer, 9ice humiliates manager on stage!


9ice humiliated his manager (DON T) and Dj Humility during a valentine event held at Eko Hotel, Lagos on sun the 16th of Feb, 2014.

Metro News gathered that 9ice's manager was trying to signal him to switch to another song but this didn't go down well with 9ice who instead busted everything by shouting at his manager “leave me let me do my job” this situation which repeated itself close to like three to four times was very obvious and noticed by guests, media personnels and other celebrities because 9ice had to pause his performance to raise his voice at his manager.

Don T was standing beside Dj Humility and everybody was looking at them, according to Dj Humility "I have never being embarrassed like this in my whole life" in an annoyance tone

"I think 9ice went too far by letting everybody know what is happening. It is the work of a manager to control his/her artist when he/she notice something wrong" Humility added

No comments:

Post a Comment