ACCESS BANK ADVERT

ACCESS BANK ADVERT

Friday 14 February 2014

N19 Billion Naira Loan Request: SK Challenges Ogun Government to a Public Debate.


Ogun State"s immediate past Commisioner for Information and foremost governorship aspirant on the platform of the Labour Party in Ogun State, Mr Sina Kawonise (SK) has challenged the Ogun State government to a public debate to defend the government's position that the state's debt profile stands at N35.6 billion. 

The governorship aspirant had in earlier public statements averred that the government's claim was false and misleading and had informed the public that the state was actually indebted to the tune of N 293.33 billion. 'I hereby challenge the Amosun administration to a public debate to be televised all over the state and even beyond. 
They should face me in a public debate with their best brains and financial experts. I stand by my position that a massive fraud is being perpetrated and the state is heavily indebted to the tune of N293.33 billion or even more. 
The additional request for yet another loan of N19 billion is therefore unreasonable, insensitive, immoral and in bad faith. 
The government's feeble defenses since I made my position known is a further confirmation that what we have in Ogun State is a government that thrives on lies and deceit. If at the end of the public debate I am proved wrong, I shall willingly tender a public apology to the government and people of Ogun State.' SK concludes. 
Kayode Ajala,
 Director, Media and Publicity,
 SK Campaign Organisation.

No comments:

Post a Comment