ACCESS BANK ADVERT

ACCESS BANK ADVERT

Thursday 13 February 2014

Exclusive Interview with American Super Model, Princess Adebisi



International super model, Princess Adebisi who's based in the united states of America is definitely one of the successful model to watch out for in no time, the smart, elegant, strong and humble Nigerian born describe modeling as a part of her life.


Metro News caught up with the super model and she shares with Abiola Alaba Peters, everything about herself, aspirations, dreams and love-life....Excerpts

Words by:

Abiola Alaba Peters

Metro News: What inspires you into modeling?

ADEBISI: As a child I love fashion and the way the beautiful women look walking down the runway.

Metro News: An insight into your background?

ADEBISI: I'm from Ogun State, the first girl of the family of ten, had my secondary school in Ogun State and my college in New York City.

Metro News: Did your parent encourage your passion of been a model?

ADEBISI: At first no, but as I became more serious about it professionally, they supported it

Metro News: What's your take on the Nigeria modeling industry?

ADEBISI: It has improved a lot over the years, and started to make a headlines internationally.

Metro News: What are the jobs you have been involved in as a model?

ADEBISI: I have been involved in lots of print works, lately and a few beauty peagants, the recent I won is Super model west Africa international 2013 host by Euriel.

Metro News: How has it been? Been a model in the united states, do you think its has helped affect your career in anyway?

ADEBISI: wonderful and interesting, It has helped me in so many ways, helps and gives me opportunity to meet those I looked up to as a role model internationally, it has also helped increase my strength on the run way.

Metro News: Where do you see yourself five years from now?


ADEBISI: Wow...five years from now, I see myself been successful, doing very great, using my God given passion to influence, encourage and empower lives from all over the world, to give back to the society. I also look forward to break into the high fashion in the nearest future.

Metro News: Who are you role models, those you look up to in your choosing career locally and internationally, Just mention few names?

ADEBISI: Tyra bank, Alek Wek and so many others…

Metro News: Do you believe in love...let us into your love life?

ADEBISI: Of course I believe in Love, and right now my love life is my career which takes all of me.

Metro News: What kind of music and movies do you watch and how do you unwind?

ADEBISI: Nollywood, Nollywood, Nollywood  and a hot bath J

Metro News: give us three Nigeria music acts and three Nigeria actors that are your favorite?

ADEBISI: Desmond Elliot, Osita Iheme, Ikem owoh, omotola jalade  to name a few

Metro News: Words of advice to up and coming models who look up to you as a role model and final words to your fans?

ADEBISI: All blessings comes from God the Creator, stay focus and stay prayerful. As long as you follow your heart it works out for the best in God’s Time…and to my fans...I love them

Follow this link to vote for our very own Princess Adebisi

http://t.co/XQ0MOFErKn

God bless you as you vote

No comments:

Post a Comment