ACCESS BANK ADVERT

ACCESS BANK ADVERT

Thursday 21 March 2013

Man to spend 2yrs in jail for grabbing woman's boobs....plus 12 strokes of cane

36yr old man,Abdulkareem Abdulsalam Is to spend 2 yrs in jail for indecent assault by a senior Magistrate court in,Karu, fct Abuja.
Juliet Sunday,18 of Karu village reported at Karu police station that on March 18,as she stepped out of the bathroom,Abdulsalam suddenly grabbed her breasts without her consent.
While pleading guilty as charged, the accused begged for leniency, "I  pray the court to pardon me for what I have done.I am a married man and my parents are late. I am begging for your pardon sir" Abdulsalam pleaded.
In his judgement, the Magistrate, Aminu Abdullahi said the accused failed to convince the court on why he shouldn't be punished. "Relying on section 285 of the criminal procedure code, I find you guilty as charged by the police".
He sentenced the convict to two months in prison with an option of paying 2.000 fine. In addition to the sentence,12 strokes of the cane should be administered on Abdulsalam and warned him never to engaged in such act again

No comments:

Post a Comment