ACCESS BANK ADVERT

ACCESS BANK ADVERT

Tuesday 19 March 2013

I want a guy with a big... - Anuoluwapo



Sosanya Anuoluwapo Oriyomi is a Nollywood actress, producer and an undergraduate student of Marketing at the Lagos State University (LASU). In this interview with  TAYO GESINDE, she speaks on her passion for acting, marital status and fashion preferences. Excerpts:

Growing up.
Whoa! Growing up was a lesson and adventure with God on my side and my family.  I attended Onitolo Primary School and Maryland Comprehensive Secondary School. I did diploma in acting at Jide Kosoko Training School (JKT).

Foray into acting.
Acting is my passion. I love it so much that I made up my mind to become a professional actress.  That was why I decided to go to JKT to learn the rudiments of acting.

I  am also doing some courses, once I  am through with them, I will talk about them.

I got into the movie industry in 2004 through Jide Kosoko Training School and graduated in 2009 and thanks to my boss, he gave me the necessary training in practical, theory and writing. I have featured in several movies like Okun Ore, Obi, Arobi, Ikilo, Irole, Tofunmi, Ejakafijafolorun, Imisi, Kukoyi, Jaye Oba, Mona, Boseyekorinilumi. I also produced a movie, The Bond(Edidi) and I will say The Bond(Edidi) brought me into the  limelight, because before I shot the movie, there had been some awareness, and after we shot it, it was stolen by  armed robbers and since  we couldn’t retrieve it,  we had to reshoot.  Thanks to God, my family, my colleagues, friends and all the cast and crew came back for the reshoot. The movie did well in the market because a lot of people were eager to watch it when it was released.

Description of self.
I will describe myself as a friendly and a jovial person.

Philosophy of life.
Life is like a dice, you never know what comes next. Just be good to yourself and appreciate life because life is the most valuable gift we ever had and if money can’t buy it, then, I don’t expect people to oppress one another. Life is short, live your dream and follow your passion.

Definition of style.
Style is a distinctive manner of expression. Your style is your passion. Most times, my mood, not occasions, determines what I wear. Sometimes, I follow fashion trend and at other times, I set my own trend. I buy fashion ensembles that suit me and make me look beautiful.

Beauty regimen.
I give myself a nice treat, once in a while, I go to the spa. I eat lots of fruits and healthy food.  Also, I drink lots of water. I skip and jog regularly.

Choice of accessories.
I love simple but pronounced accessories.

Accessory I cannot  do without.
Nothing. I can do without any accessory.

Favourite designers.
Dior, Celine, CK, Burberry, Carmen, Marc Valvo, Bluemarin and many more. I love nice and lovely stuffs. So, I can go for any designer’s label.

Favourite colours.
I love purple and peach. I also like orange combined with lemon.

Favourite perfumes.
DKNY, Channel, Ralph, Hugo Boss, Dior. Amor Amor. I love men’s perfume; so, I wear them almost all the time.

Most expensive item in my wardrobe.
I have a couple of them because once I see something lovely, I don’t mind the price, I go for it. Like my last birthday gown, it was made by Deeva Couture and  trust me, it is expensive. But I loved it; I didn’t  mind how must it cost me.

Diet or exercise.
I do both. I go on diet and every morning, I always exercise with my sister.

Special treat.
Hmmm! That is when you see me go to the spa to do my pedicure, manicure and facials.  I go for shopping then hang out with the girls.

Opinion on toning.
I believe you can tone your skin, especially if you feel that you are becoming darker. Sometimes, I do too, because of my job. You barely know what we go through under the red headlight. But it must not turn to bleaching. That is a different ball game.

Cosmetic surgery.
Nooooo! Never! Chei you wan turn me to oyinbo? The fear of going through any kind of surgery is like going to war for me.

What I will like to change about myself.
I wish to be slimmer, but I am working on it.

Greatest physical assets.
My boobs, lips, fingernails, eyeballs. Those are what I consider to be my physical assets.

Provocative dressing.
I don’t support the idea of ladies exposing sensitive parts of their bodies. But at the same time, I realise that some people feel comfortable wearing such dresses but they should not go overboard.

Secret of  beauty.
My God.

What I won’t be caught wearing.
Nothing.

My nails and hair.
I have very long and lovely nails, If I don’t rap my nails, I will just coat it with a very sweet paint and, as for my hair, I  plait African styles. I go for low cut, dreadlocks,  braids and most times, I fix weave on.

Marital status.
I am not married but I am not searching. I don’t have kids either. My kind of a guy is a guy with a big heart.

 Coping with male admirers.
 I turn my admirers down politely.

Favourite pastime.
I like going on vacation.

Advice to women on how to stay young and beautiful.
Worry less, be happy and stay focused.
source: Tribune

No comments:

Post a Comment