ACCESS BANK ADVERT

ACCESS BANK ADVERT

Friday 2 December 2016

Elder Sister Recounts How Youth Corper Serving In Kano Died Due To Negligence


The account from the elder sister:

"You called me five hour to ur death and told me to start coming as the nysc doctors are not doing any tin for you they thought  you were pretending u did not want to go for parade so they did not attend to u,wen u started callin people from home they eventually gave u an injection immediately after the injection u called ma again that you notice a lot of rashes on ur body that i should speak with the doctor who refuse to talk to me,u called five minutes later and told me your tongue is twisting they sent all ur friends out after seeng all the reaction on ur body after giving u the unknown injection,u z we should ask for flight and i called immediatel they told me Abuja flight is Mon,wed &Fri.I told u to tell anybody in the clinic dat am a nurse they should allow me to speak to them a male nurse took phone from u and told me u are having anaphylactic reaction and they will watch you for just one our and transfer u to aminu kano teaching hospital but alas they did not transfer you untill 5hours later wen they notice u are restless and calling people at home,boarded a bus going to kano with ur sister oladepo Kemisola Oladepo to come pick you from there,I begged them to take you to a teaching hospital around but they took you to General hospital gwazo where they have notin or little care to render,they took ur phone from you claiming u are not resting, from that 5'pm I could not talk to you,I took a 16 hours journey to make sure I get to you,but I was called Around 3am dat you gave up,without any doctor in the hospital to assist you the only nurse on duty told me she tried her best,her best of staying beside you wen death was taking you away cos there was notin to use,from that 3am till I got to kano I was hoping it will only be a mix up somewhere it can't be you,got to kano and met you at aminu kano mortuary,alas it was you being put in dat cold place.Amokkkkkeeeeeeeeee Mi  you couldn't withstand the agony,NYSC succesfull cut your destiny due to negligence"



No comments:

Post a Comment