ACCESS BANK ADVERT

ACCESS BANK ADVERT

Sunday 7 August 2016

She Baby Speaks On New Movie: How I get inspired





My inspiration behind the film was from my interactions with people.

“I got the inspiration for the movie because I have met a lot of people in my life, each of whom had left me with the memory of their peculiarity, both negative and positive”

“The negative ones always have betrayal, deceit, inconsistency in common. I have come in contact with a whole lot of people like that and I feel I could pass a message to them through this production that there is more to life than being pretentious”.Produced by She Baby Productions .Marketed by Toymax films holdings .    Casts Adebayo Salami,Yinka Quadri,Niyi Johnson, Liz Anjorin,Oritshey femi ,Kemi Afolabi ,Regina Chukwu ,Funke Etti,Toyin Adegbola,Mr Latin,Atorise Lanre,Obesere.Aisha Raji

The film was directed by writer and cinematographer Titi Jeje, marketed by Toymax Holdings

Synopsis.
It is a game of survival of the fittest 4 kunbi when she opted 2 achieve wealth regardless of the path chosen neither consideration 4 d consequences.?Realizing She got set to live out the classy life but disastrously got betrayed. . As it has now become the cynosure of so many individuals who would stop at nothing to acquire it. Lies , deceit , fear,betrayal ,and murder comes to play as this fortune seemed 2 drift further away from Kunbi the harder she struggled 2 reposess her lost treasure.


No comments:

Post a Comment