ACCESS BANK ADVERT

ACCESS BANK ADVERT

Friday 8 April 2016

K1 De Ultimate Lands In Saudi Arabia After 8yrs.... Read his reaction


・・・
Alhamdulilahi Robil Al- Amin, after 8 years break, i step my feet into Madinah Al- Munawarah for another Umrah.. I seek your guidance oh Allah & also pray to accept this as ibadah to you Almighty Allah.
Direct me oh Allah to the path of those whom you have blessed.. As muslims all over the world, starts Rajab tomorow, let peace reign in every home, cities, states and countries of the world.. Let your will be done in our life & direct our leaders to the right path.

Blessed every hands that contribute to my growth in my choice of carrier and make abundance returns in their respective line of business.. Guide, guard and protect them & their families.

Make peace my home and that of all my followers, both in my band and other business interest.

I shall dedicate the rest of my life to serve you Almighty Allah.

No comments:

Post a Comment