ACCESS BANK ADVERT

ACCESS BANK ADVERT

Friday 19 February 2016

BROTHER SEEKS FOR BLOOD AS YOUNGER SISTER IS KILLED BY PASTOR HUSBAND.....Read What He Wrote On Facebook



Justice Aibomosi
My brothers and sisters it pains me deep down my soul for MR, HENRY EKUPKE who called him self a pastor to have indulge in such an evil act by killing his wife, who had 7months old baby for him with a cultlass and a knife. Oooo what a painful death. this particular girl is my immediate younger sister I will not rest untill I have this particular man on my arms. Pls pls pls my brothers and sisters share with me on this photo to any part of the world in search of this evil man and in any part of the world you finds this man, please do call for the nearest police station for his immediate arrest....thanks for your concern

No comments:

Post a Comment