ACCESS BANK ADVERT

ACCESS BANK ADVERT

Monday 3 August 2015

People Know I Don't Like Money - Rotimi Amaechi


Former Rivers state governor, Rotimi Amaechi said the people of Rivers State knows that he doesn't like money. He said this yesterday August 2nd during a special reception held in his honor by some of his friends in Abuja,. The comment was made in response to allegations by Governor Nyesom Wike that he embezzled money while in office.  


 "Governor Nyesome Wike has again sponsored one advert in a bid to rubbish me. Only God knows that if there is one thing I don’t like, I don’t like money. Anybody close to me knows that I don’t like money. The governor and PDP are afraid of me getting an appointment to the national executive council. The current president abhors corruption and the only way they can stop me from getting the appointment is to paint me with corruption. And the people that know me in Rivers State know that I don’t like money. In Rivers, people know I don’t like money.” he said

No comments:

Post a Comment