ACCESS BANK ADVERT

ACCESS BANK ADVERT

Wednesday 12 August 2015

Nigerian Court Dissolves 25 Years Marriage Because The Wife Serves Late Meals


A customary Court in Ikorodu, Lagos state has dissolved a 25 year marriage, between one Olufade Adekoya and his wife, Olusola, over the wife's lateness in preparing meals at home. 

NAN reports that 57 year old Mr Adekoya told the court during hearing of the case yesterday August 11th, that he is tired of his wife's manners which she has refused to change over the years


“My wife had failed in her matrimonial obligations; she doesn’t prepare my food on time, I have warned her several times but she wouldn’t listen to me. Most times I go to the canteen to eat when I am hungry, there is no point in harbouring a wife that makes me hungry.
In fact, my sister saw me there one of these days, I am totally fed up. Please separate us, I am no more interested in the marriage.’’he said
The President of the court, Olu Adebiyi, said it was obvious there was no longer any love in the marriage and so the couple should go their separate ways.
“Therefore, you have ceased to be husband and wife, henceforth. I put an end to the union between both of you from today in the interest of peace,” he said.
The 45-year-old wife denied all the allegation leveled against her by her husband, saying he was just accusing her falsely because he was planning to take a second wife.
“He is accusing me wrongly because he wants to take another wife, please help me beg him.”she said

No comments:

Post a Comment