ACCESS BANK ADVERT

ACCESS BANK ADVERT

Monday 13 October 2014

YINKA AYEFELE'S FATHER DIES ON BIRTHDAY


Popular gospel artiste, Yinka Ayefele, MON is bereaved. His father, Pa Joshua Taiwo Ayefele died on Sunday during the celebration of his 76th birthday party.
A release signed by his Publicist, David Ajiboye said Pa Joshua Ayefele popularly known as Baba Teacher was hale and hearty and only informed his children about his desire to celebrate his birthday
which they considered quite un usual.
"I was there with him at Ipoti Ekiti to celebrate with him, he even saw me off when I was leaving and I left but was surprised to hear few minutes after I left of his demise" said devastated Ayefele.
The late Pa Ayefele had earlier held a birthday thanksgiving service at the Anglican Church, Ipoti Ekiti.
Pa Ayefele was an educationist and community leader in Ipoti Ekiti until his demise. No date has been fixed for burial.

No comments:

Post a Comment