ACCESS BANK ADVERT

ACCESS BANK ADVERT

Tuesday 25 February 2014

Tope Alabi Confesses..."I am a daughter of a poor farmer"

 Pls read the inspiring words Gospel Star Tope Alabi Posted on her Facebook Wall.


MY LIFE STORY

FOR ME CHILD OF A POOR FARMER MAKING IT. YOU WILL ALSO MAKE IT IN LIFE

I am TamiTope Alabi aka Agbo jesu
for example.
During my school days starting
from primary to higher institution
Most people looked at me as
worthless being because of my look/statue, small and poor
background. Even those i better
than in terms of brain never
took me as anything.


Some used to say to my face
"Even you have first class nobody will employ you a Daughter of a
farmer to work in his office"
They forget that God does not think
the way humans do.
Look at me today, i can enter
where president, Governors, senators etc and big men are
now, I dine with Kings and
Queens, My present makes people
happy, I now offer jobs to those
who never saw something good in
me. Those who looked down on ME
now look up to ME.
The Lord is good, all the time. If I,
a Child of a FARMER could make it
you too can make it.
Dont lose
hope my brothers/sisters because God created us all for
good reasons. There is something
special in you that is not in others.

These prayer are for those that
can type amen and believe in God
and themselves.

God shall turn every
disadvantages in your life into
Advantages
Those who look down on you
today shall look up to
What no man has ever gotten in your family, you will be the first
to get.
Kings and Queens shall beg to
dine with you.
You shall lead to nations.
Your name shall bring happiness to people.
You shall not die young/ you must
live to fulfill the purpose God sent
you to fulfill in this world.

Only Those who believe in God and themselves should type AMEN
to claim these prayers.
If you dont Believe in God and
yourself you can skip.

Share with your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment