ACCESS BANK ADVERT

ACCESS BANK ADVERT

Wednesday 4 September 2013

Bisi Ibidapo Pleads....."Please Let Me Be,I want to be a good mother."



Beautiful actress, Bisi Ibidapo Obe has denied the story gone viral that ex House of Reps member, Dino has accepted paternity of her child. According  to Bisi," the news is totally false as I have not had any form of communication with Dino".

"I am more concerned about the welfare and proper upbringing of my child and will appreciate if the media will support my career, rather than publish false stories about me. I wish to be a good mother to my child and will love to be left out of any controversy so as to be able to build my career well".

Bisi who is preparing for a trip to Canada and United States told MetroNews that she is surprised that no media house called her to even confirm the story before rushing to press.

No comments:

Post a Comment