Nollywood actor Nkem ‘Osuofia’ Owoh lost his Mitsubishi Montero SUV to robbers in his Enugu home last week.
Owoh who was in Abuja when the Enugu robbery took place says no life was lost.
NET gathered that the robbers snuck into his house located at Phase 6; Tran’s Ekulu, Enugu and carted away a few of his property including Toshiba laptop and camcorder and then broke into one of the vehicles parked in the compound – a Mitsubishi Montero SUV with number plate BU 64 FST and left with it.
I was in Abuja last week Saturday when my neighbours called that it was like my place was burgled, that my gate appeared to be open. I asked them to check and they reported back that out of the three vehicles parked in the compound, the Jeep was no longer there’, the actor told Daily Post.
Owoh says he has asked his driver to report the robbery incident to the Police. There are no suspects for now