ACCESS BANK ADVERT

ACCESS BANK ADVERT

Saturday 14 July 2012

I Am Not Sleeping With Funke Akindele's Husband- Liz Anjorin

Pretty Yoruba actress, Lizzy Anjorin has denied report that she’s dating Funke Akindele’s husband, Kehinde Oloyede.
She described the allegation as “malicious and unfounded, threatening however, to take a legal action against the publications that reported the story.
The media and the internet were two weeks ago  awash with report that Liz Anjorin is going out with Funke’s hubby.

*Kehinde, Funke and Liz
Reacting to the report during the week, Anjorin who recently opened a one-stop supermarket at Ogba , Lagos, expressed shock that her foes could fabricate stories just to tarnish her image. “ This is surprising and I wonder why people won’t leave me alone to do my thing quietly. I don’t know Funke’s husband and have  never come near him anywhere.  I was not at their  recent wedding and  I don’t have his Gsm number neither do I have him on my bbm.”
“I will surely take legal action against the publications. Enough is Enough I want to be left alone, I can’t work so hard to earn a living and people won’t leave me alone. Rather, they keep spreading rumours about me that are not true.
source: Vanguard

No comments:

Post a Comment