ACCESS BANK ADVERT

ACCESS BANK ADVERT

Sunday 19 March 2017

“I like women who twerk, but when it comes to marriage, I’ll go for intelligence” — Kiss Daniel says

G-worldwide Artiste, Kiss Daniel in an interview he had with Punch says he loves who ladies who twerk. But he won’t marrying a lady who twerks, but an intelligent lady.

Here’s what he said;

“I like ambitious women who are intelligent, can think for themselves and envisage the future.

There are some women that can tell you a lot of ways to properly spend and invest N10m and you would be amazed. That is the type of lady I want, a woman who can drown you in her thoughts. I don’t want the type of woman that would only think about how to twerk and spend your money.

I like twerking and I’m not saying it’s bad but when it comes to choosing the woman I would live with for the rest of my life, I think intelligence is more important. There will come a time when ladies would not be able to twerk again because of old age.”

No comments:

Post a Comment