ACCESS BANK ADVERT

ACCESS BANK ADVERT

Wednesday 30 March 2016

MC Oluomo Speaks On Controversial "Braless" Birthday Party

This is official statement of Mc Oluomo over the controversy surrounding his last birthday party which was tagged "Braless" party.
Read on...........
I, Alhaji Musiliu Ayinde Akinsanya MC Oluomo, did not grant any interview with any press Base on this controversial story' OluOmo organising braless or Pantless party rather calling any ladies a prostitutes because I respect women a lot,
“My birthday was earlier celebrated in my house with my family and friends, The birthday bash at D Place club was just a party organise by my friends in collaboration with some of my boys to celebrate me and it's not tag!with any names because I saw the invitation pass before  party, Moreover,  I know nothing about the organisation. I just had to honour it by going there.
Am using this opportunity to plead with the gentle men of the press to get their facts before posting or tagging such stories also using this medium to appreciate the gentle men of the press  and the general public for the concerns shown it really means alot . You are all wonderful and I still remain loyal. you can check the birthday pictures and video on my Facebook and instagram. Thanks masallam

No comments:

Post a Comment