ACCESS BANK ADVERT

ACCESS BANK ADVERT

Sunday 25 January 2015

PRESIDENT JONATHAN VISITS WINNERS CHAPEL, ASKS BISHOP OYEDEPO FOR PRAYERS


President Goodluck Jonathan today visited the Headquarters of Winners Chapel International in Ota. The president who was given few minutes to address worshippers asked them to pray for peace in the coming elections and said he wouldn’t want to talk much, so the visit would not be mistaken for campaign.
‘I don't want to talk much before I am accused of coming to Church to campaign for election. I plead with you all to keep praying for successful and peaceful election next month. There are various predictions concerning the election, but I trust God to take control of the situation. I commend Bishop Oyedepo for his commitment to the work of God and education, without education we can't achieve much’, the president said.
The Bishop also replied him saying ‘I pray that God will grant President Jonathan the unusual grace to meet the demand of his office.’

No comments:

Post a Comment